Nuts and Loaded team up with Ladbrokes to find sexiest croupier
LONDON - IPC Ignite's Nuts and Loaded magazines have launched a competition with Ladbrokescasino.com to discover the UK's 'Sexiest Croupier'.
Readers will then be encouraged to go to the sites via magazine and online promotions and rate their favourites.
The winner of the competition will win a package of prizes including £2,500 in cash and a shoot in the February 2010 issue of Loaded.
Amanda Briggs, Ladbrokescasino.com marketing manager, said: "This is a very exciting opportunity for us at Ladbrokescasino.com and will hopefully appeal to our own customers as well as readers from Nuts and Loaded alike.
"We're always looking for new ways to attract our target audience and hope this opportunity will turn into a longer term partnership."
The nationwide hunt kicks off today with the release of Loaded's December issue. It will be supported by Nuts and Loaded for three months, both online and in-magazine.
The partnership was developed by Threepipe PR and IPC Ignite's sponsorship and brand solutions manager Rob Hunt.
Hunt said: "This is a great way of engaging our audience. They love a flutter and they love sexy girls — giving them the opportunity to vote through our unique interactive rating mechanic is certain to generate great awareness.
"Our search to discover the hottest new talent will guarantee the campaign attracts the attention of millions of young men across the UK."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Head Of Brand And Comms Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Agency Group Head - £60 - £70K plus comms (Mobile) Salt £60000 - £70000 per annum + comms and benefits, London
- Digital Direct Response Account Executive - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £28,000 + benefits, London
- Data Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 + benefits, London