Digitalis Media appoints Mark Wood as chairman
LONDON - Search optimisation and online reputation management firm Digitalis Media has appointed Mark Wood, previously CEO of AXA, Paternoster, Prudential and AA, as chairman.
Digitalis launched this year, also offering affiliate marketing and customer acquisition strategies to large firms.
Dave King, CEO of Digitalis, said: "Mark's appointment is an important step for our business. He shares our ambition for Digitalis and brings with him expertise in successfully financing and managing early stage growth.
"In addition, Mark understands all the challenges of meeting accelerating demand, while building a reputation for exceeding the expectations of clients. This unusual combination of experience will prove invaluable as we build our business."
As well as running financial services and technology start-ups, both in the UK and New York, Wood has worked at the most senior levels in global institutions including Prudential, AXA and Barclays.
Wood said: "The market for which Digitalis has been created will enable enterprises to achieve competitive advantage as consumers increasingly seek digital transactions.
"Digitalis has a team of rare expertise and the digital reputation work is leading edge. I am enormously impressed by the calibre of the team and truly believe that this is a business equipped to succeed."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Communications and Copywriting Executive Pitch Consultants £25000 - £28000 per annum + bonus and excellent benefits, Coventry
- Junior to Mid-Weight Creative Teams Daniel Marks London £30-60k, London
- Category Coordinator Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Northamptonshire