Add pizza to your monthly phone bill with Pizza Hut delivery app
LONDON - Pizza Hut has teamed up with Vodafone to launch a delivery application for the mobile network's new 360 H1 phone that allows customers to order pizza and pay for it on their monthly phone bill.
The app will allow customers to order a pizza from any Pizza Hut delivery store via their mobile phone.
Vodafone's location-based service will identify the nearest Pizza Hut delivery store to the customer's location.
Customers will not have to pay upon delivery, they can add the cost of their order to their monthly phone bill. The service is also available to pay-as-you-go customers.
Orders are capped at £30 but Pizza Hut is offering a 20% discount for orders made using this application.
Scott Muncaster, marketing manager of digital at Pizza Hut, said: "We are always looking at new and innovative ways to communicate to our customers and the world of mobile technology is an exciting area to do this.
"This application is the first of its kind in the market and what is really appealing to customers, is you don't have to worry about having cash on you as it adds the cost to your mobile phone bill."
The partnership was initiated for Pizza Hut by Starcom and Yahoo!. The application is likely to be rolled out across a wider range of handsets after an initial trial period.
Pizza Hut launched an iPhone app in the US over three months ago and it has already been downloaded by almost one million customers.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Marketing & Design Executive Ninesharp £20 - £25 per hour, Manchester