LV= launches Shape Trace game to promote home insurance product
LONDON - Insurance, investment and pensions group LV= has launched a game called Shape Trace to promote its home insurance offering.
The game features a household object that appears on screen briefly, and the player's challenge is to trace its outline as soon as it disappears from view.
To proceed to the next level, users need to score 60% or over. Play becomes increasingly harder with each level that is mastered.
LV= home insurance product benefits are featured during the game at every tenth level.
Players are encouraged to enter their details into a prize draw for the chance to win a main prize of an Apple iPod touch 8GB. They also have the chance of winning one of three £50 High Street vouchers and 10 Etch-a-Sketches.
Oli Christie, creative director at InboxDMG, said: "We've combined the above the line look and feel with LV= product imagery/messages for subtle, yet powerful branding.
"This, plus short and punchy 'why buys' bring the product benefits to the fore in a fun and engaging gaming experience that will challenge people's expectations of a financial services brand.
"A game of skill, players will enjoy passing the game on to their mates and setting up Shape Tracer leagues with them. Next year we'll be looking to extend the game's longevity by promoting new products and adding new functionality."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire