LV= launches Shape Trace game to promote home insurance product
LONDON - Insurance, investment and pensions group LV= has launched a game called Shape Trace to promote its home insurance offering.
The game features a household object that appears on screen briefly, and the player's challenge is to trace its outline as soon as it disappears from view.
To proceed to the next level, users need to score 60% or over. Play becomes increasingly harder with each level that is mastered.
LV= home insurance product benefits are featured during the game at every tenth level.
Players are encouraged to enter their details into a prize draw for the chance to win a main prize of an Apple iPod touch 8GB. They also have the chance of winning one of three £50 High Street vouchers and 10 Etch-a-Sketches.
Oli Christie, creative director at InboxDMG, said: "We've combined the above the line look and feel with LV= product imagery/messages for subtle, yet powerful branding.
"This, plus short and punchy 'why buys' bring the product benefits to the fore in a fun and engaging gaming experience that will challenge people's expectations of a financial services brand.
"A game of skill, players will enjoy passing the game on to their mates and setting up Shape Tracer leagues with them. Next year we'll be looking to extend the game's longevity by promoting new products and adding new functionality."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London