Jordan makes TV history with second 'I'm a Celebrity' appearance
LONDON - Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon, Amelia Earhart was the first woman to fly across the Atlantic, and now Jordan will take her place in the history books as the first person to appear as a contestant in two series of 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!'.
Jordan is reportedly joining the likes of Hollywood star George Hamilton, former EastEnder Lucy Benjamin and Kim Woodburn, half of 'How Clean Is Your House' duo Aggie and Kim in the Australian jungle for the next series of ITV1's hit 'I'm a Celebrity'.
It was in the 2004 series that Jordan, otherwise known as Katie Price, met her husband Peter Andre. Since they split earlier this year, a war has been waged in the tabloids and on television between Price and Andre with each seeking to portray themselves as the mistreated party and the better parent.
While Jordan is said to want to use 'I'm a Celeb' to put across her version of events, there is already sniping that suggests she will be neglecting her children as she flies out to Australia to take part in the show, which begins next week.
Reports say Jordan is to be paid £350,000 − an earlier report even suggested the figure was as high as £450,000 − for appearing, more than any other celebrity has earned to date.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London