Jordan makes TV history with second 'I'm a Celebrity' appearance
LONDON - Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon, Amelia Earhart was the first woman to fly across the Atlantic, and now Jordan will take her place in the history books as the first person to appear as a contestant in two series of 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!'.
Jordan is reportedly joining the likes of Hollywood star George Hamilton, former EastEnder Lucy Benjamin and Kim Woodburn, half of 'How Clean Is Your House' duo Aggie and Kim in the Australian jungle for the next series of ITV1's hit 'I'm a Celebrity'.
It was in the 2004 series that Jordan, otherwise known as Katie Price, met her husband Peter Andre. Since they split earlier this year, a war has been waged in the tabloids and on television between Price and Andre with each seeking to portray themselves as the mistreated party and the better parent.
While Jordan is said to want to use 'I'm a Celeb' to put across her version of events, there is already sniping that suggests she will be neglecting her children as she flies out to Australia to take part in the show, which begins next week.
Reports say Jordan is to be paid £350,000 − an earlier report even suggested the figure was as high as £450,000 − for appearing, more than any other celebrity has earned to date.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London