Jordan makes TV history with second 'I'm a Celebrity' appearance
LONDON - Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon, Amelia Earhart was the first woman to fly across the Atlantic, and now Jordan will take her place in the history books as the first person to appear as a contestant in two series of 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!'.
Jordan is reportedly joining the likes of Hollywood star George Hamilton, former EastEnder Lucy Benjamin and Kim Woodburn, half of 'How Clean Is Your House' duo Aggie and Kim in the Australian jungle for the next series of ITV1's hit 'I'm a Celebrity'.
It was in the 2004 series that Jordan, otherwise known as Katie Price, met her husband Peter Andre. Since they split earlier this year, a war has been waged in the tabloids and on television between Price and Andre with each seeking to portray themselves as the mistreated party and the better parent.
While Jordan is said to want to use 'I'm a Celeb' to put across her version of events, there is already sniping that suggests she will be neglecting her children as she flies out to Australia to take part in the show, which begins next week.
Reports say Jordan is to be paid £350,000 − an earlier report even suggested the figure was as high as £450,000 − for appearing, more than any other celebrity has earned to date.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire