Anton Ezer joins Kindred as creative director
LONDON - Integrated agency Kindred has hired Red Bee Media's Anton Ezer as creative director.
Anton Ezer, Kindred's new creative director
Ezer will join Kindred's current creative director Ben Friend, whom he previously worked with at Red Bee.
During his time at Red Bee, Ezer was responsible for well-known work for its BBC client.
This latest hire further strenghtens Kindred's senior team following several other key appointments in recent months, which include strategic director Max Wright who joined from Rapier.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East