Anton Ezer joins Kindred as creative director
LONDON - Integrated agency Kindred has hired Red Bee Media's Anton Ezer as creative director.
Anton Ezer, Kindred's new creative director
Ezer will join Kindred's current creative director Ben Friend, whom he previously worked with at Red Bee.
During his time at Red Bee, Ezer was responsible for well-known work for its BBC client.
This latest hire further strenghtens Kindred's senior team following several other key appointments in recent months, which include strategic director Max Wright who joined from Rapier.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall