Digital agency Think appoints new MD
LONDON - Digital agency Think has appointed ECM Consulting's Lynne Davidson as its new managing director.
New TH_NK MD Lynne Davidson
Davidson will be responsible for developing the commercial growth of the agency, following her move from ECM, formerly Conchango, where she held the position of head of retail and media for the past eight years.
Think, (written TH_NK), has offices in London and Newcastle and works with clients including Bupa, bmi and Lloyds TSB. It recently picked up new business from LG and Anthropologie.
The agency was recently named 25th in the 2009 Deloitte Technology Fast 50, the third year running it has made the Deloitte chart.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Community Manager - Social Media Agency (Consumer) Digital Gurus £25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits , Surrey