Digital agency Think appoints new MD
LONDON - Digital agency Think has appointed ECM Consulting's Lynne Davidson as its new managing director.
New TH_NK MD Lynne Davidson
Davidson will be responsible for developing the commercial growth of the agency, following her move from ECM, formerly Conchango, where she held the position of head of retail and media for the past eight years.
Think, (written TH_NK), has offices in London and Newcastle and works with clients including Bupa, bmi and Lloyds TSB. It recently picked up new business from LG and Anthropologie.
The agency was recently named 25th in the 2009 Deloitte Technology Fast 50, the third year running it has made the Deloitte chart.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London
- Mid Weight PM needed for Liverpool Street agency £32k Digital Gurus £32000 - £34000 per annum, London