Clash-Media hires Anderson as UK sales director
LONDON - Clash-Media has appointed Derek Anderson, former UK managing director of eSearchVision, as UK sales director.
Anderson will head-up the UK sales team and will be tasked with developing a new, target-driven sales strategy.
He has held senior management roles at global technology and internet marketing companies including eSearchVision and Oracle.
Kevin Rice, UK managing director of Clash-Media, said: "Not only has Clash-Media developed significantly over the past couple of years, but the online lead generation space in general has evolved too.
"Derek Anderson brings proven sales and technology expertise to Clash-Media and this will help us to deliver our solutions to the growing number of organisations that want to put in place highly successful and measurable marketing strategies.
Anderson has also held key technology focused roles at Accenture in Atlanta.
He said: "I first came to know Clash-Media while I was at eSearchVision and have been impressed with the way it so quickly became the market leader in this space.
"However, there is still significant room for growth in this industry and one thing that really sets Clash-Media apart is its ongoing investment into the technology used to power its Online Lead Generation campaigns."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London