Clash-Media hires Anderson as UK sales director
LONDON - Clash-Media has appointed Derek Anderson, former UK managing director of eSearchVision, as UK sales director.
Anderson will head-up the UK sales team and will be tasked with developing a new, target-driven sales strategy.
He has held senior management roles at global technology and internet marketing companies including eSearchVision and Oracle.
Kevin Rice, UK managing director of Clash-Media, said: "Not only has Clash-Media developed significantly over the past couple of years, but the online lead generation space in general has evolved too.
"Derek Anderson brings proven sales and technology expertise to Clash-Media and this will help us to deliver our solutions to the growing number of organisations that want to put in place highly successful and measurable marketing strategies.
Anderson has also held key technology focused roles at Accenture in Atlanta.
He said: "I first came to know Clash-Media while I was at eSearchVision and have been impressed with the way it so quickly became the market leader in this space.
"However, there is still significant room for growth in this industry and one thing that really sets Clash-Media apart is its ongoing investment into the technology used to power its Online Lead Generation campaigns."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire