Marketing to engage today's digitally-savvy youth market
Marketing directors from brands such as Durex and lastminute.com are featured in these video highlights of Marketing's acclaimed conference on engaging young people.
Marketing's Youth conference is a big hit every year so we took a film crew down to capture some of the most interesting insights from the day. The resultant video offers presentation excerpts and backstage interviews from some of the best speakers present. They are discussing relevant issues such as how to harness social media, creating viral content and getting the tone right to interact credibly with the youth market.
You can view the full video with some slides by clicking here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London
- Programmatic Account Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Programmatic Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London