Marketing to engage today's digitally-savvy youth market
Marketing directors from brands such as Durex and lastminute.com are featured in these video highlights of Marketing's acclaimed conference on engaging young people.
Marketing's Youth conference is a big hit every year so we took a film crew down to capture some of the most interesting insights from the day. The resultant video offers presentation excerpts and backstage interviews from some of the best speakers present. They are discussing relevant issues such as how to harness social media, creating viral content and getting the tone right to interact credibly with the youth market.
You can view the full video with some slides by clicking here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford