Marketing to engage today's digitally-savvy youth market
Marketing directors from brands such as Durex and lastminute.com are featured in these video highlights of Marketing's acclaimed conference on engaging young people.
Marketing's Youth conference is a big hit every year so we took a film crew down to capture some of the most interesting insights from the day. The resultant video offers presentation excerpts and backstage interviews from some of the best speakers present. They are discussing relevant issues such as how to harness social media, creating viral content and getting the tone right to interact credibly with the youth market.
You can view the full video with some slides by clicking here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)