ITV launches 'I'm a Celebrity' pay-to-play games
LONDON - Fans of ITV1's 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!' now have a choice of pay-to-play branded games that can be accessed via the interactive services of Sky and Virgin Media.
The games have been created by ITV Studios Digital Productions, and can be played for free at a basic level or at a charge of 60p on Sky after two levels have been played and 75p on Virgin Media after 60 seconds of free play.
Sky subscribers will be able to play the 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! Jungle Dash', requiring them to gather gold stars while avoiding jungle hazard, while searching for the bush toilet to access the next level.
On Virgin Media the game, designed by Two Way Media, is to unscramble a photo using the least amount of moves in the shortest time possible. The images are of famous moments from previous series of 'I'm a Celeb'.
Patricia Wagstaff, Director of Digital Productions at ITV Studios said: "These types of branded games are core to ITV Studios Digital Productions' strategy, creating an interactive and engaging experience for the consumer that goes beyond linear viewing, while continuing to grow new revenue opportunities.
Availableexclusively on Sky Interactive and Virgin Media games, ITV1 digital viewers will be able to access exclusive opinion, commentary, reaction, competitions and alternative ways of interpreting the past 24-hours of 'I'm A Celeb' via the red button service.
Separately, ITV has created an 'I'm A Celebrity' "twibbon" that fans of the show can add to their Twitter profile pictures.
The twibbon is more usually used for charitable causes such as the poppy, for the British Legion, but in this case fans can show which contestant they are supporting, or download a generic one to show they are watching.
The twibbons were created by Storm Ideas.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London