Coffee Republic hires Conran & Partners to smarten image
LONDON - Coffee Republic has appointed Conran & Partners to refresh the coffee bar chain's image on the high street as it looks to widen appeal among women.
The move is part of the company's turnaround strategy, spearheaded by chief executive Tariq Affara, which includes plans for a further twenty outlets across the UK in the next twelve months.
Coffee Republic said the decision to invest in the redesign of its image was prompted when research showed that women were less likely to be attracted by the dark colours of its current interiors.
Affara said: "We are not talking about rebranding the company, we simply want to broaden the appeal of the brand and enhance everything that is good about it.
"Coffee Republic is still about providing the best genuine Italian roasted coffee in the market. Coffee connoisseurs get it already, now we are reaching out to a wider market and make our bars even more attractive to spend time in."
Conran & Partners is currently working with Coffee Republic's business team to develop the new look coffee bars.
Paul Zara, director at Conran & Partners, said: "Design quality is sorely lacking in the other high street coffee shops. We are looking at a central London flagship site to test the concept, then we hope to roll it out around the UK and abroad."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London