Coffee Republic hires Conran & Partners to smarten image
LONDON - Coffee Republic has appointed Conran & Partners to refresh the coffee bar chain's image on the high street as it looks to widen appeal among women.
The move is part of the company's turnaround strategy, spearheaded by chief executive Tariq Affara, which includes plans for a further twenty outlets across the UK in the next twelve months.
Coffee Republic said the decision to invest in the redesign of its image was prompted when research showed that women were less likely to be attracted by the dark colours of its current interiors.
Affara said: "We are not talking about rebranding the company, we simply want to broaden the appeal of the brand and enhance everything that is good about it.
"Coffee Republic is still about providing the best genuine Italian roasted coffee in the market. Coffee connoisseurs get it already, now we are reaching out to a wider market and make our bars even more attractive to spend time in."
Conran & Partners is currently working with Coffee Republic's business team to develop the new look coffee bars.
Paul Zara, director at Conran & Partners, said: "Design quality is sorely lacking in the other high street coffee shops. We are looking at a central London flagship site to test the concept, then we hope to roll it out around the UK and abroad."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire