Ex-Digitas chief executive Rutherford takes chairman role at Volume
LONDON - Alan Rutherford, who stepped down as global chief executive of digital network Digitas earlier this year, has taken up the role of non-executive director at Volume Group, an integrated agency.
Rutherford was CEO of Digitas Global for three years until July this year. Before that he was head of media at Unilever, having joined the FMCG giant in 1998.
Volume specialises in business-to-business brands, working on marketing strategy and execution. It was set up in 1997. Rutherford will concentrate on strengthening Volume's global client relationships and winning new business in the UK.
Rutherford said: "Understanding the role that digital plays, how to execute digital solutions, plus real-time tracking, intelligent reporting and digital interaction are key.
"Volume is world class in this area and the team has great ambitions to further build leading-edge capabilities."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Technical Project Manager/Architect Red Sofa London £300.00 - £350.00 per day, London
- Comms Planning Director Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Membership Royal Pharmaceutical Society c. £55K, Lambeth, London (Please note we are relocating to 66-68 East Smithfield Street, E1W in 2015)
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Head of Business Development Lipton Fleming £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus , London