Ex-Digitas chief executive Rutherford takes chairman role at Volume
LONDON - Alan Rutherford, who stepped down as global chief executive of digital network Digitas earlier this year, has taken up the role of non-executive director at Volume Group, an integrated agency.
Rutherford was CEO of Digitas Global for three years until July this year. Before that he was head of media at Unilever, having joined the FMCG giant in 1998.
Volume specialises in business-to-business brands, working on marketing strategy and execution. It was set up in 1997. Rutherford will concentrate on strengthening Volume's global client relationships and winning new business in the UK.
Rutherford said: "Understanding the role that digital plays, how to execute digital solutions, plus real-time tracking, intelligent reporting and digital interaction are key.
"Volume is world class in this area and the team has great ambitions to further build leading-edge capabilities."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire