Evening Standard signs video content deal with Press Association
LONDON - The Press Association has signed a deal with the London Evening Standard to provide video to its website, Standard.co.uk.
The deal offers voiced packages covering news, sport and entertainment from London, as well as the rest of the UK and Ireland.
Additional showbiz news will be provided from the agency's entertainment reporter in Los Angeles.
Doug Wills, managing editor, Evening Standard, said: "It is brilliant that we have been able to expand our comprehensive news coverage with up-to-date video. As the breadth of our multimedia service broadens, the traffic continues to rise."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham