Evening Standard signs video content deal with Press Association
LONDON - The Press Association has signed a deal with the London Evening Standard to provide video to its website, Standard.co.uk.
The deal offers voiced packages covering news, sport and entertainment from London, as well as the rest of the UK and Ireland.
Additional showbiz news will be provided from the agency's entertainment reporter in Los Angeles.
Doug Wills, managing editor, Evening Standard, said: "It is brilliant that we have been able to expand our comprehensive news coverage with up-to-date video. As the breadth of our multimedia service broadens, the traffic continues to rise."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Senior Product Manager Barclay Meade negotiable, Oxfordshire
- Data Planning Manager Barclay Meade £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London