Evening Standard signs video content deal with Press Association
LONDON - The Press Association has signed a deal with the London Evening Standard to provide video to its website, Standard.co.uk.
The deal offers voiced packages covering news, sport and entertainment from London, as well as the rest of the UK and Ireland.
Additional showbiz news will be provided from the agency's entertainment reporter in Los Angeles.
Doug Wills, managing editor, Evening Standard, said: "It is brilliant that we have been able to expand our comprehensive news coverage with up-to-date video. As the breadth of our multimedia service broadens, the traffic continues to rise."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East