Rubicon Project hires Seelen to handle European publishers
LONDON - The Rubicon Project has hired Bas Seelen as director of publisher development for Northern Europe.
According to the ad inventory optimisation company's international general manager Jay Stevens, Seelen's appointment will help deal with a "somewhat hostile climate" in the region due to publishers' earlier bad experiences with ad networks and exchanges.
Seelen will be based in Amsterdam. He is a former managing director of Wunderloop, responsible for opening the firm's first office in Benelux and it to become the market leader in under a year, and has also worked at AdLink Internet Media and NetPlus Advertising Network.
Stevens said: "With his industry experience and knowledge of the market, Bas is well-suited to deliver the support and education that publishers need to start rebuilding trust in ad networks and in turn improving their channel management practices - and with it their revenue potential."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands
- Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool