Rubicon Project hires Seelen to handle European publishers
LONDON - The Rubicon Project has hired Bas Seelen as director of publisher development for Northern Europe.
According to the ad inventory optimisation company's international general manager Jay Stevens, Seelen's appointment will help deal with a "somewhat hostile climate" in the region due to publishers' earlier bad experiences with ad networks and exchanges.
Seelen will be based in Amsterdam. He is a former managing director of Wunderloop, responsible for opening the firm's first office in Benelux and it to become the market leader in under a year, and has also worked at AdLink Internet Media and NetPlus Advertising Network.
Stevens said: "With his industry experience and knowledge of the market, Bas is well-suited to deliver the support and education that publishers need to start rebuilding trust in ad networks and in turn improving their channel management practices - and with it their revenue potential."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Graduate Creative Dyson Undisclosed, Wiltshire
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum + pro rata, South East England
- Sr Digital Designer Major Players negotiable, City of London