Auto Express website first to use new PageSkin format
LONDON - Dennis will be the first publisher to feature InSkin Media's new format, PageSkin, with its Auto Express website set to a Subaru Legacy launch campaign from tomorrow (25 November).
An extension of InSkin's range of expandable Flash units, PageSkin ensures that the advertiser message scrolls down with the viewer.
It also addresses the obstacles of "hard-coding" associated with homepage takeovers. The format is controlled and served dynamically through the publisher's ad server, enabling full targeting, control and frequency capping.
The deal between Subaru and Auto Express was brokered by Gareth Rees at Brilliant Media Manchester.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham