Baby Creative seeks to simplify climate change issues with YouTube film
LONDON - Ad agency Baby Creative has come up with a humorous video to highlight some very simple truths behind climate change in the run up to the Copenhagen conference in December.
The film shows a host of famous figures, including Al Gore, Uma Thurman and Bob Geldof apparently heaping praise on a brilliant thinker − who is actually a six-year-old boy called Dylan.
In the film, Dylan offers his own straightforward suggestions for how climate change can be halted, namely: stop cutting down trees, make all stuff energy efficient and only make clean energy.
Laurence Sassoon, managing partner at Baby Creative, said the film had been made in recognition that "people out there are tired of hearing about the complexities and negativity of climate change messages portrayed by so much of the media coverage".
Baby Creative is behind the recent series of TV ads featuring children telling their stories to promote its client, the charity Action for Children.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London