Baby Creative seeks to simplify climate change issues with YouTube film
LONDON - Ad agency Baby Creative has come up with a humorous video to highlight some very simple truths behind climate change in the run up to the Copenhagen conference in December.
The film shows a host of famous figures, including Al Gore, Uma Thurman and Bob Geldof apparently heaping praise on a brilliant thinker − who is actually a six-year-old boy called Dylan.
In the film, Dylan offers his own straightforward suggestions for how climate change can be halted, namely: stop cutting down trees, make all stuff energy efficient and only make clean energy.
Laurence Sassoon, managing partner at Baby Creative, said the film had been made in recognition that "people out there are tired of hearing about the complexities and negativity of climate change messages portrayed by so much of the media coverage".
Baby Creative is behind the recent series of TV ads featuring children telling their stories to promote its client, the charity Action for Children.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London