Fishburn Hedges makes two appointments for digital agency
LONDON - Fishburn Hedges Group has hired LBi director Julian Blom and Galileo creative director Steve Mulholland to join the team of its digital creative agency Brew.
Mulholland joins as creative director while Blom becomes head of user experience. Mulholland's previous roles have included stints as creative director with Crayon and Agency.com, while Blom has worked with LBi clients including British Airways, BT and Nestle.
Brew is headed up by ex-MRM head of planning Mobbie Nazir and Fishburn Hedges director Chris Reed.
The agency, which launched in October last year, describes itself as a cross between a digital creative agency and a public relations firm. The start-up's first clients include The Carbon Trust, Betfair and the government's drugs information service Frank.
Speaking about the agency Fishburn Hedges chairman Neil Hedges said: "Brew is a natural next step for the Fishburn Hedges Group, adding to our extensive PR, social media, branding and design capabilities.
"This is a significant digital offer at the heart of our group, built as a direct response to increasing demands from the marketplace for PR and digital solutions to work together."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire