Fishburn Hedges makes two appointments for digital agency
LONDON - Fishburn Hedges Group has hired LBi director Julian Blom and Galileo creative director Steve Mulholland to join the team of its digital creative agency Brew.
Mulholland joins as creative director while Blom becomes head of user experience. Mulholland's previous roles have included stints as creative director with Crayon and Agency.com, while Blom has worked with LBi clients including British Airways, BT and Nestle.
Brew is headed up by ex-MRM head of planning Mobbie Nazir and Fishburn Hedges director Chris Reed.
The agency, which launched in October last year, describes itself as a cross between a digital creative agency and a public relations firm. The start-up's first clients include The Carbon Trust, Betfair and the government's drugs information service Frank.
Speaking about the agency Fishburn Hedges chairman Neil Hedges said: "Brew is a natural next step for the Fishburn Hedges Group, adding to our extensive PR, social media, branding and design capabilities.
"This is a significant digital offer at the heart of our group, built as a direct response to increasing demands from the marketplace for PR and digital solutions to work together."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham