Fishburn Hedges makes two appointments for digital agency
LONDON - Fishburn Hedges Group has hired LBi director Julian Blom and Galileo creative director Steve Mulholland to join the team of its digital creative agency Brew.
Mulholland joins as creative director while Blom becomes head of user experience. Mulholland's previous roles have included stints as creative director with Crayon and Agency.com, while Blom has worked with LBi clients including British Airways, BT and Nestle.
Brew is headed up by ex-MRM head of planning Mobbie Nazir and Fishburn Hedges director Chris Reed.
The agency, which launched in October last year, describes itself as a cross between a digital creative agency and a public relations firm. The start-up's first clients include The Carbon Trust, Betfair and the government's drugs information service Frank.
Speaking about the agency Fishburn Hedges chairman Neil Hedges said: "Brew is a natural next step for the Fishburn Hedges Group, adding to our extensive PR, social media, branding and design capabilities.
"This is a significant digital offer at the heart of our group, built as a direct response to increasing demands from the marketplace for PR and digital solutions to work together."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Motion graphics designer/after effects expert Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London