Honda launches digital campaign for VFR1200F motorcycle launch
LONDON - Digital agency Crayon has created a pan-European digital campaign for Honda to promote its road sports motorcycle, the VFR1200F.
Crayon has launched a website, Feelvfr.com, promoting the VFR1200F, which will be supported by email activity, affiliate marketing and social media.
The multi-language site has been designed to support the bike's launch in 13 different countries.
Crayon's campaign will target experienced and affluent motorcyclists and will run across Europe.
A pre-launch multi-language microsite with countdown timer combined with an email and CRM campaign was used in the run up to the launch of the main site and included a free prize draw data capture mechanism.
Harry Cooklin, manager brand communications at Honda Motor Europe, said: "For the first time we've used digital channels to launch a new motorcycle, our flagship VFR1200F.
"With the campaign running across Europe, Crayon has produced a multi-language site, no mean feat in limited time."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London