Honda launches digital campaign for VFR1200F motorcycle launch
LONDON - Digital agency Crayon has created a pan-European digital campaign for Honda to promote its road sports motorcycle, the VFR1200F.
Crayon has launched a website, Feelvfr.com, promoting the VFR1200F, which will be supported by email activity, affiliate marketing and social media.
The multi-language site has been designed to support the bike's launch in 13 different countries.
Crayon's campaign will target experienced and affluent motorcyclists and will run across Europe.
A pre-launch multi-language microsite with countdown timer combined with an email and CRM campaign was used in the run up to the launch of the main site and included a free prize draw data capture mechanism.
Harry Cooklin, manager brand communications at Honda Motor Europe, said: "For the first time we've used digital channels to launch a new motorcycle, our flagship VFR1200F.
"With the campaign running across Europe, Crayon has produced a multi-language site, no mean feat in limited time."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London