Honda launches digital campaign for VFR1200F motorcycle launch
LONDON - Digital agency Crayon has created a pan-European digital campaign for Honda to promote its road sports motorcycle, the VFR1200F.
Crayon has launched a website, Feelvfr.com, promoting the VFR1200F, which will be supported by email activity, affiliate marketing and social media.
The multi-language site has been designed to support the bike's launch in 13 different countries.
Crayon's campaign will target experienced and affluent motorcyclists and will run across Europe.
A pre-launch multi-language microsite with countdown timer combined with an email and CRM campaign was used in the run up to the launch of the main site and included a free prize draw data capture mechanism.
Harry Cooklin, manager brand communications at Honda Motor Europe, said: "For the first time we've used digital channels to launch a new motorcycle, our flagship VFR1200F.
"With the campaign running across Europe, Crayon has produced a multi-language site, no mean feat in limited time."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Join the flagship Agency team at Blue Skies, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Account Manager collectivo Up to £26,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Head of Data Analytics - Top Publisher Digital Gurus £90000 - £120000 Per Annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight project manager Red Sofa London £35000.00 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)