Honda launches digital campaign for VFR1200F motorcycle launch
LONDON - Digital agency Crayon has created a pan-European digital campaign for Honda to promote its road sports motorcycle, the VFR1200F.
Crayon has launched a website, Feelvfr.com, promoting the VFR1200F, which will be supported by email activity, affiliate marketing and social media.
The multi-language site has been designed to support the bike's launch in 13 different countries.
Crayon's campaign will target experienced and affluent motorcyclists and will run across Europe.
A pre-launch multi-language microsite with countdown timer combined with an email and CRM campaign was used in the run up to the launch of the main site and included a free prize draw data capture mechanism.
Harry Cooklin, manager brand communications at Honda Motor Europe, said: "For the first time we've used digital channels to launch a new motorcycle, our flagship VFR1200F.
"With the campaign running across Europe, Crayon has produced a multi-language site, no mean feat in limited time."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London