Golden creates brand guidelines for Lurpak
LONDON - Design agency Golden has created a new set of brand guidelines for Arla Foods' Lurpak butter range.
The brand guidelines have been created to ensure much higher levels of consistency across Lurpak's through-the-line communications.
Golden, which was awarded the project after winning a three-way pitch, also created a bespoke font — Lurpak Sans — and CGI models of the Lurpak Classic Block so that the brand's signature silver product can be replicated in all future marketing activity.
Thyth Jarvis, brand director of Lurpak, said: "This is an important project for Arla. Lurpak is a premium brand and achieving consistency across all our marketing communications is paramount.
"Golden has ensured that our through-the-line activity will benefit immediately from a significant qualitative improvement."
Francis Carolan, Golden managing director, said: "This was a major undertaking. Maintaining integrity across ever increasing numbers of channels is a challenge many leading brands are facing. It was clear to us that the high quality of the product should be implicit across all outputs."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Planner- Charity brands Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Suffolk
- Account Director - RTB Accord Group Limited c. £40,000 per annum, Central London WC1A 1DG
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Super Benefits!, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Designer - Marketing and Communications Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Buckinghamshire