Golden creates brand guidelines for Lurpak
LONDON - Design agency Golden has created a new set of brand guidelines for Arla Foods' Lurpak butter range.
The brand guidelines have been created to ensure much higher levels of consistency across Lurpak's through-the-line communications.
Golden, which was awarded the project after winning a three-way pitch, also created a bespoke font — Lurpak Sans — and CGI models of the Lurpak Classic Block so that the brand's signature silver product can be replicated in all future marketing activity.
Thyth Jarvis, brand director of Lurpak, said: "This is an important project for Arla. Lurpak is a premium brand and achieving consistency across all our marketing communications is paramount.
"Golden has ensured that our through-the-line activity will benefit immediately from a significant qualitative improvement."
Francis Carolan, Golden managing director, said: "This was a major undertaking. Maintaining integrity across ever increasing numbers of channels is a challenge many leading brands are facing. It was clear to us that the high quality of the product should be implicit across all outputs."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire