Video: Drench unveils hamster jazz band ad
LONDON - Britvic's spring water brand Drench has unveiled its hamster jazz band ad online ahead of its launch on TV this Saturday night. Watch the video.
The ad, created by CHI & Partners, features four hamsters performing in a band called 'The Clever Hamsters'.
Chosen after a nationwide search, 'The Clever Hamsters' perform a note-perfect jazz track, while keeping themselves topped up with Drench spring water.
It was created to demonstrate that the best performances come from being hydrated.
The hamsters in the ad were chosen after tongue-in-cheek classified ads were placed in several publications including The Sun, the Metro and The Stage, which directed hamster owners to post their applications on cleverhamsters.com.
Musical hamsters then "queued" outside London's Jazz Cafe to bid for a starring role in the ad. "Miles" on the saxophone, "Fats" on the trumpet, "The Duke" on the harmonica, and "Dizzy" on the oboe were the lucky four selected to form the band.
Tom Dalton, brand controller for Drench, said: "I can safely say I think we have managed to find the most talented hamsters in the UK to star in our new ad. I challenge anyone to find a hamster more skilled than Miles on the saxophone."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London