Video: Drench unveils hamster jazz band ad
LONDON - Britvic's spring water brand Drench has unveiled its hamster jazz band ad online ahead of its launch on TV this Saturday night. Watch the video.
The ad, created by CHI & Partners, features four hamsters performing in a band called 'The Clever Hamsters'.
Chosen after a nationwide search, 'The Clever Hamsters' perform a note-perfect jazz track, while keeping themselves topped up with Drench spring water.
It was created to demonstrate that the best performances come from being hydrated.
The hamsters in the ad were chosen after tongue-in-cheek classified ads were placed in several publications including The Sun, the Metro and The Stage, which directed hamster owners to post their applications on cleverhamsters.com.
Musical hamsters then "queued" outside London's Jazz Cafe to bid for a starring role in the ad. "Miles" on the saxophone, "Fats" on the trumpet, "The Duke" on the harmonica, and "Dizzy" on the oboe were the lucky four selected to form the band.
Tom Dalton, brand controller for Drench, said: "I can safely say I think we have managed to find the most talented hamsters in the UK to star in our new ad. I challenge anyone to find a hamster more skilled than Miles on the saxophone."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London