Video: Drench unveils hamster jazz band ad
LONDON - Britvic's spring water brand Drench has unveiled its hamster jazz band ad online ahead of its launch on TV this Saturday night. Watch the video.
The ad, created by CHI & Partners, features four hamsters performing in a band called 'The Clever Hamsters'.
Chosen after a nationwide search, 'The Clever Hamsters' perform a note-perfect jazz track, while keeping themselves topped up with Drench spring water.
It was created to demonstrate that the best performances come from being hydrated.
The hamsters in the ad were chosen after tongue-in-cheek classified ads were placed in several publications including The Sun, the Metro and The Stage, which directed hamster owners to post their applications on cleverhamsters.com.
Musical hamsters then "queued" outside London's Jazz Cafe to bid for a starring role in the ad. "Miles" on the saxophone, "Fats" on the trumpet, "The Duke" on the harmonica, and "Dizzy" on the oboe were the lucky four selected to form the band.
Tom Dalton, brand controller for Drench, said: "I can safely say I think we have managed to find the most talented hamsters in the UK to star in our new ad. I challenge anyone to find a hamster more skilled than Miles on the saxophone."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Client Director- Events & corporate comms Mustard Jobs up to £60,000 depending on experience, London OR Manchester
- Integrated Account Manager Daniel Marks London £25-30K + Benefits, Central London
- Integrated Account Director Daniel Marks London £45-50k + Benefits, Central London