Haier marks 25th anniversary with website and prize giveaway
LONDON - Chinese whitegoods firm Haier is launching a new website to mark 25 years since it launched on Boxing Day in 1984.
The Life Evolution site was created by Paris-based agency Open2Europe and built by Chinese design agency Trio Digital Integrated. It is aimed at a pan-European audience and available in five languages — French, English, Spanish, German and Italian.
The site features a quiz about life in the past 25 years, a White Book which explains Haier's plans for a sustainable future, and the Haier widget, which can be downloaded on to desktops, giving a countdown to the European New Year and then a countdown to Chinese New Year.
Haier recently retained its first media agency in Europe, awarding the multimillion brief to Havas-owned MPG.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Search Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Manchester
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London