Haier marks 25th anniversary with website and prize giveaway
LONDON - Chinese whitegoods firm Haier is launching a new website to mark 25 years since it launched on Boxing Day in 1984.
The Life Evolution site was created by Paris-based agency Open2Europe and built by Chinese design agency Trio Digital Integrated. It is aimed at a pan-European audience and available in five languages — French, English, Spanish, German and Italian.
The site features a quiz about life in the past 25 years, a White Book which explains Haier's plans for a sustainable future, and the Haier widget, which can be downloaded on to desktops, giving a countdown to the European New Year and then a countdown to Chinese New Year.
Haier recently retained its first media agency in Europe, awarding the multimillion brief to Havas-owned MPG.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London