Haier marks 25th anniversary with website and prize giveaway
LONDON - Chinese whitegoods firm Haier is launching a new website to mark 25 years since it launched on Boxing Day in 1984.
The Life Evolution site was created by Paris-based agency Open2Europe and built by Chinese design agency Trio Digital Integrated. It is aimed at a pan-European audience and available in five languages — French, English, Spanish, German and Italian.
The site features a quiz about life in the past 25 years, a White Book which explains Haier's plans for a sustainable future, and the Haier widget, which can be downloaded on to desktops, giving a countdown to the European New Year and then a countdown to Chinese New Year.
Haier recently retained its first media agency in Europe, awarding the multimillion brief to Havas-owned MPG.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire