Holler to buy back BlueFreeway stake and return to independent status
LONDON - Holler, the digital agency that counts BSkyB, Channel 4 and Kickers among its clients, is returning to private ownership two years after selling a majority stake to Australian marketing services company BlueFreeway.
BlueFreeway paid £2.5m for a 51% stake in Holler in 2007, with an agreement to buy the rest of the agency over a three-year period.
Earlier this year BlueFreeway was delisted from the Australian Stock Exchange after breaching banking covenants following an acquisition spree.
The terms of Holler's buy back deal have not been disclosed.
Holler, which has offices in London and Sydney, plans to move into broadcast services and aims to invent products and formats that it would share on a part-ownership basis with other creative partners.
James Kirkham, managing director at Holler Digital, said: "After an eventful two years in which we have further cemented our position at the forefront of digital strategy in the UK, we're hugely positive about the future and our ability to drive plans forward, taking Holler even further.
"Our ambitions are focused on partnering with the right people, having made great strides at originating content and new format ideas."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Assistant Marketing Manager Major Players £30000 - £32000 per annum, Slough