Dentistry chain appoints Cybercom to digital account
LONDON - Dentistry chain James Hull Associates has appointed Irish digital agency Cybercom to develop and implement its consumer and corporate online development.
Founded in 1987, JHA owns and operates 78 dental practices across the UK.
Dublin-based Cybercom, which has increased its presence in the UK over the past 12 months, triumphed against eight UK agencies to land the account.
Its scope includes digital planning, the redevelopment of the JHA website, organic and paid search marketing, digital PR, online advertising and a social media strategy.
Jonathan Forrest, managing director of Cybercom, said: "Winning the James Hull Associates account is significant.
"We celebrated 10 years in business this year and a key element of our strategy is to grow our business beyond Ireland.
"Already 20% of our business comes from the UK, with clients that include Coca-Cola, Open University and Hearst Digital."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire