Dentistry chain appoints Cybercom to digital account
LONDON - Dentistry chain James Hull Associates has appointed Irish digital agency Cybercom to develop and implement its consumer and corporate online development.
Founded in 1987, JHA owns and operates 78 dental practices across the UK.
Dublin-based Cybercom, which has increased its presence in the UK over the past 12 months, triumphed against eight UK agencies to land the account.
Its scope includes digital planning, the redevelopment of the JHA website, organic and paid search marketing, digital PR, online advertising and a social media strategy.
Jonathan Forrest, managing director of Cybercom, said: "Winning the James Hull Associates account is significant.
"We celebrated 10 years in business this year and a key element of our strategy is to grow our business beyond Ireland.
"Already 20% of our business comes from the UK, with clients that include Coca-Cola, Open University and Hearst Digital."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London