Emirates pushes World Cup packages via Sky mobile takeover
LONDON - Emirates Tours has booked all the ad space on Sky Sports Mobile for a campaign around today's draw for the 2010 World Cup Finals.
The aim is to drive traffic to an Emirates mobile site specifically created for the draw.
Emirates is using the site, which features a click-to-call button, to promote its range of World Cup packages. The campaign was created by Phonevalley.
Media agency Starcom bought 100% of the media inventory for both Sky Sports Mobile and the Sky News and Sky Sports News iPhone applications.
Other brands running tactical campaigns around the draw include Carlsberg and William Hill. William Hill is offering a free bet to customers who wager more than £5 on the eventual winner of the tournament.
Carlsberg, which is the official beer of the England team, is running a tactical promotion of multipacks across a number of retailers.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London