Emirates pushes World Cup packages via Sky mobile takeover
LONDON - Emirates Tours has booked all the ad space on Sky Sports Mobile for a campaign around today's draw for the 2010 World Cup Finals.
The aim is to drive traffic to an Emirates mobile site specifically created for the draw.
Emirates is using the site, which features a click-to-call button, to promote its range of World Cup packages. The campaign was created by Phonevalley.
Media agency Starcom bought 100% of the media inventory for both Sky Sports Mobile and the Sky News and Sky Sports News iPhone applications.
Other brands running tactical campaigns around the draw include Carlsberg and William Hill. William Hill is offering a free bet to customers who wager more than £5 on the eventual winner of the tournament.
Carlsberg, which is the official beer of the England team, is running a tactical promotion of multipacks across a number of retailers.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London