Emirates pushes World Cup packages via Sky mobile takeover
LONDON - Emirates Tours has booked all the ad space on Sky Sports Mobile for a campaign around today's draw for the 2010 World Cup Finals.
The aim is to drive traffic to an Emirates mobile site specifically created for the draw.
Emirates is using the site, which features a click-to-call button, to promote its range of World Cup packages. The campaign was created by Phonevalley.
Media agency Starcom bought 100% of the media inventory for both Sky Sports Mobile and the Sky News and Sky Sports News iPhone applications.
Other brands running tactical campaigns around the draw include Carlsberg and William Hill. William Hill is offering a free bet to customers who wager more than £5 on the eventual winner of the tournament.
Carlsberg, which is the official beer of the England team, is running a tactical promotion of multipacks across a number of retailers.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London