Eyres joins German sales team at Pluck
LONDON - Pluck, the social media platform provider, has hired sales executive Sigrid Eyres as strategic account director at its German office.
Eyres' main responsibility will be to build on the existing customer base in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and make Pluck the dominant player in those markets.
She has 15 years international experience gained through roles at WPP, Yahoo! Search Marketing and Alta Vista.
Separately, Pluck has hired Marguerite Monrose as senior inside sales executive at its French office. She will be responsible for driving take-up of Pluck's social media platform amongst French publishers and retailers.
Monrose has 10 years international marketing and sales experience gained from companies such as Vignette, MartketOne and M3.
Stephanie Himoff, vice-president of European sales and business development for Demand Media, owner of Pluck, said: "Our main focus for 2010 is to expand Pluck far and wide into Europe and new senior sales employees for Germany and France will push us a step closer to realising that goal.
"Customer demand in France and Germany, including that from existing clients such as the AutoScout 24 Group, underlined to us the massive opportunities that exist in these markets for Pluck's social media platforms, as European publishers get even more social media-savvy."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire