Eyres joins German sales team at Pluck
LONDON - Pluck, the social media platform provider, has hired sales executive Sigrid Eyres as strategic account director at its German office.
Eyres' main responsibility will be to build on the existing customer base in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and make Pluck the dominant player in those markets.
She has 15 years international experience gained through roles at WPP, Yahoo! Search Marketing and Alta Vista.
Separately, Pluck has hired Marguerite Monrose as senior inside sales executive at its French office. She will be responsible for driving take-up of Pluck's social media platform amongst French publishers and retailers.
Monrose has 10 years international marketing and sales experience gained from companies such as Vignette, MartketOne and M3.
Stephanie Himoff, vice-president of European sales and business development for Demand Media, owner of Pluck, said: "Our main focus for 2010 is to expand Pluck far and wide into Europe and new senior sales employees for Germany and France will push us a step closer to realising that goal.
"Customer demand in France and Germany, including that from existing clients such as the AutoScout 24 Group, underlined to us the massive opportunities that exist in these markets for Pluck's social media platforms, as European publishers get even more social media-savvy."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London