Eyres joins German sales team at Pluck
LONDON - Pluck, the social media platform provider, has hired sales executive Sigrid Eyres as strategic account director at its German office.
Eyres' main responsibility will be to build on the existing customer base in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and make Pluck the dominant player in those markets.
She has 15 years international experience gained through roles at WPP, Yahoo! Search Marketing and Alta Vista.
Separately, Pluck has hired Marguerite Monrose as senior inside sales executive at its French office. She will be responsible for driving take-up of Pluck's social media platform amongst French publishers and retailers.
Monrose has 10 years international marketing and sales experience gained from companies such as Vignette, MartketOne and M3.
Stephanie Himoff, vice-president of European sales and business development for Demand Media, owner of Pluck, said: "Our main focus for 2010 is to expand Pluck far and wide into Europe and new senior sales employees for Germany and France will push us a step closer to realising that goal.
"Customer demand in France and Germany, including that from existing clients such as the AutoScout 24 Group, underlined to us the massive opportunities that exist in these markets for Pluck's social media platforms, as European publishers get even more social media-savvy."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London