eBay launches Christmas Facebook app
LONDON - eBay.co.uk has launched a Facebook app allowing consumers to create a wish list of present they would like from the site.
The eBay Christmas Facebook app offers the chance to pick five items from the top 50 products available on eBay Outlet, which features retail brands such as Debenhams, Office and Argos.
Each product links directly from Facebook to eBay. Friends and family can also decide whether the gift is deserved by clicking on a rating next to the icon. The total scores will be revealed on Christmas Eve.
EBay launched its first Facebook app in 2007. This allows Facebook members to display what products are on their watchlist in addition to viewing the watchlists of friends.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Copywriter Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)
- Account manager Gemini Search £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Integrated Agency with Int. Drinks, Entertainment & Tech Accounts Rocket Recruitment £44,000 - 48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...
- Digital Production Manager ADLIB c.£35k, South West England / Bristol, City of Bristol
- Brand Development Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Greater)