eBay launches Christmas Facebook app
LONDON - eBay.co.uk has launched a Facebook app allowing consumers to create a wish list of present they would like from the site.
The eBay Christmas Facebook app offers the chance to pick five items from the top 50 products available on eBay Outlet, which features retail brands such as Debenhams, Office and Argos.
Each product links directly from Facebook to eBay. Friends and family can also decide whether the gift is deserved by clicking on a rating next to the icon. The total scores will be revealed on Christmas Eve.
EBay launched its first Facebook app in 2007. This allows Facebook members to display what products are on their watchlist in addition to viewing the watchlists of friends.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- .Net Developer - Agency Role - ASP.Net, .Net 4.0, CMS, Umbraco Digital Gurus £35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London
- Freelance Account Manager for award winning integrated agency! Zebra People £180 - £220 per day, East London
- Product Strategist Dyson Undisclosed, Malmesbury, Wiltshire
- Motion Graphic designer (with Flash Experience) Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London