eBay launches Christmas Facebook app
LONDON - eBay.co.uk has launched a Facebook app allowing consumers to create a wish list of present they would like from the site.
The eBay Christmas Facebook app offers the chance to pick five items from the top 50 products available on eBay Outlet, which features retail brands such as Debenhams, Office and Argos.
Each product links directly from Facebook to eBay. Friends and family can also decide whether the gift is deserved by clicking on a rating next to the icon. The total scores will be revealed on Christmas Eve.
EBay launched its first Facebook app in 2007. This allows Facebook members to display what products are on their watchlist in addition to viewing the watchlists of friends.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London