eBay launches Christmas Facebook app
LONDON - eBay.co.uk has launched a Facebook app allowing consumers to create a wish list of present they would like from the site.
The eBay Christmas Facebook app offers the chance to pick five items from the top 50 products available on eBay Outlet, which features retail brands such as Debenhams, Office and Argos.
Each product links directly from Facebook to eBay. Friends and family can also decide whether the gift is deserved by clicking on a rating next to the icon. The total scores will be revealed on Christmas Eve.
EBay launched its first Facebook app in 2007. This allows Facebook members to display what products are on their watchlist in addition to viewing the watchlists of friends.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London