ActionAid appoints retained social media agency
LONDON - International development charity ActionAid has appointed We Are Social as its retained social media agency.
We Are Social won the brief after a three-way pitch. Work starts with an audit of how people currently talk about hunger-related issues in social media, before developing specific campaigns.
The agency will work alongside Nonsense London, which is ActionAid's retained creative shop.
Joanna Juber, digital engagement manager at ActionAid, said: "As social media is becoming the focus of many people's online lives, it becomes ever more important for charities to engage people in this space."
ActionAid exists to fight the effects of poverty, through efforts such as child sponsorships, emergency relief and campaigning to stop climate change.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire