ActionAid appoints retained social media agency
LONDON - International development charity ActionAid has appointed We Are Social as its retained social media agency.
We Are Social won the brief after a three-way pitch. Work starts with an audit of how people currently talk about hunger-related issues in social media, before developing specific campaigns.
The agency will work alongside Nonsense London, which is ActionAid's retained creative shop.
Joanna Juber, digital engagement manager at ActionAid, said: "As social media is becoming the focus of many people's online lives, it becomes ever more important for charities to engage people in this space."
ActionAid exists to fight the effects of poverty, through efforts such as child sponsorships, emergency relief and campaigning to stop climate change.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London