ActionAid appoints retained social media agency
LONDON - International development charity ActionAid has appointed We Are Social as its retained social media agency.
We Are Social won the brief after a three-way pitch. Work starts with an audit of how people currently talk about hunger-related issues in social media, before developing specific campaigns.
The agency will work alongside Nonsense London, which is ActionAid's retained creative shop.
Joanna Juber, digital engagement manager at ActionAid, said: "As social media is becoming the focus of many people's online lives, it becomes ever more important for charities to engage people in this space."
ActionAid exists to fight the effects of poverty, through efforts such as child sponsorships, emergency relief and campaigning to stop climate change.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)