ActionAid appoints retained social media agency
LONDON - International development charity ActionAid has appointed We Are Social as its retained social media agency.
We Are Social won the brief after a three-way pitch. Work starts with an audit of how people currently talk about hunger-related issues in social media, before developing specific campaigns.
The agency will work alongside Nonsense London, which is ActionAid's retained creative shop.
Joanna Juber, digital engagement manager at ActionAid, said: "As social media is becoming the focus of many people's online lives, it becomes ever more important for charities to engage people in this space."
ActionAid exists to fight the effects of poverty, through efforts such as child sponsorships, emergency relief and campaigning to stop climate change.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Media Solutions Director | Advocacy Nu Creative Talent £70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits, London
- Content Editor - Great Client side Opportunity ADLIB £25000 - £30000 per annum, Oxford
- Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Strategist PFJ £125 - £175 per annum, London