ActionAid appoints retained social media agency
LONDON - International development charity ActionAid has appointed We Are Social as its retained social media agency.
We Are Social won the brief after a three-way pitch. Work starts with an audit of how people currently talk about hunger-related issues in social media, before developing specific campaigns.
The agency will work alongside Nonsense London, which is ActionAid's retained creative shop.
Joanna Juber, digital engagement manager at ActionAid, said: "As social media is becoming the focus of many people's online lives, it becomes ever more important for charities to engage people in this space."
ActionAid exists to fight the effects of poverty, through efforts such as child sponsorships, emergency relief and campaigning to stop climate change.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Account Director Better Placed Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits , Leeds
- Senior / Research Executive (WPP) Jarlett de Grouchy £24000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, City of London
- Category Manager - TOP 4 Jarlett de Grouchy £39000 - £45000 per annum + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits Package, South East England