Greenlight takes on search marketing for ActionAid 'gift' push
LONDON - Search marketing agency Greenlight has donated its services to anti-poverty charity ActionAid to help generate traffic to its virtual gift service.
ActionAid's 'Gifts in Action' programme offers 26 'virtual gifts', in the form of e-cards and pop-up cards, priced from £6 to £75.
Purchasing these can provide various care packages including help for families affected by HIV to funding beehive projects to enable communities to produce food.
Greenlight will be working to enhance Gifts in Action's pay-per-click offering and increasing visibility throughout the Christmas period.
Speaking about the campaign ActionAid marketing manager Peter de Vana Franks said: "Behind Greenlight’s paid search service is a division of talented people and proprietary systems and processes, geared up to routinely outperform mainstream tools and agencies.
"We are confident the combination of Greenlight’s expertise and technology, will contribute to significantly driving our ‘Gifts in Action’ online campaign at a market leading level of efficiency, helping us succeed in achieving the results we want."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London