Greenlight takes on search marketing for ActionAid 'gift' push
LONDON - Search marketing agency Greenlight has donated its services to anti-poverty charity ActionAid to help generate traffic to its virtual gift service.
ActionAid's 'Gifts in Action' programme offers 26 'virtual gifts', in the form of e-cards and pop-up cards, priced from £6 to £75.
Purchasing these can provide various care packages including help for families affected by HIV to funding beehive projects to enable communities to produce food.
Greenlight will be working to enhance Gifts in Action's pay-per-click offering and increasing visibility throughout the Christmas period.
Speaking about the campaign ActionAid marketing manager Peter de Vana Franks said: "Behind Greenlight’s paid search service is a division of talented people and proprietary systems and processes, geared up to routinely outperform mainstream tools and agencies.
"We are confident the combination of Greenlight’s expertise and technology, will contribute to significantly driving our ‘Gifts in Action’ online campaign at a market leading level of efficiency, helping us succeed in achieving the results we want."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London