Aqueduct to develop new Lloyd's of London website
LONDON - Insurance marketplace Lloyd's of London has appointed integrated agency Aqueduct to redesign its website, following a competitive pitch.
As part of the relaunch, Lloyds.com will be updated to feature rich resources, personalisation and web 2.0 integration that will allow users of the site to more easily access the information they require.
Peter Hambling, head of Lloyd's Information Technology Group, said: "Digital is becoming, in the financial world as everywhere else, an increasingly important channel.
"As the internet makes the world smaller, we are competing more than ever before on an international stage and Aqueduct, through a tender process, demonstrated they had the optimal capabilities to implement Lloyd's creative designs on our chosen platforms."
The first phases of the new site are due to launch in 2010.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London