Aqueduct to develop new Lloyd's of London website
LONDON - Insurance marketplace Lloyd's of London has appointed integrated agency Aqueduct to redesign its website, following a competitive pitch.
As part of the relaunch, Lloyds.com will be updated to feature rich resources, personalisation and web 2.0 integration that will allow users of the site to more easily access the information they require.
Peter Hambling, head of Lloyd's Information Technology Group, said: "Digital is becoming, in the financial world as everywhere else, an increasingly important channel.
"As the internet makes the world smaller, we are competing more than ever before on an international stage and Aqueduct, through a tender process, demonstrated they had the optimal capabilities to implement Lloyd's creative designs on our chosen platforms."
The first phases of the new site are due to launch in 2010.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London