Aqueduct to develop new Lloyd's of London website
LONDON - Insurance marketplace Lloyd's of London has appointed integrated agency Aqueduct to redesign its website, following a competitive pitch.
As part of the relaunch, Lloyds.com will be updated to feature rich resources, personalisation and web 2.0 integration that will allow users of the site to more easily access the information they require.
Peter Hambling, head of Lloyd's Information Technology Group, said: "Digital is becoming, in the financial world as everywhere else, an increasingly important channel.
"As the internet makes the world smaller, we are competing more than ever before on an international stage and Aqueduct, through a tender process, demonstrated they had the optimal capabilities to implement Lloyd's creative designs on our chosen platforms."
The first phases of the new site are due to launch in 2010.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall