Bauer and Tremor Media strike global video ads deal
LONDON - Bauer Media has signed a non-exclusive worldwide deal with online video advertising network Tremor Media, which will sell its inventory in the UK, US and Germany.
Tremor, which sells on reach and claims to have a 20%-25% market share, starts selling for Bauer today on sites including FHM.com.
Bauer will still sell its inventory direct to advertisers and can deal with other online video ad networks. It will adopt Tremor's proprietary Acudeo schedule and delivery management software, allowing it to manage its inventory across its portfolio of sites.
The deal was negotiated by Bauer's German headquarters and will help it monetise its inventory in the US, where the local FHM website is understood to generate around two million video streams per month.
Christian Baudis, the European head of Tremor, said he expected a lot of television advertising money to be allocated to online and that Tremor would benefit by being able to help major advertisers achieve reach for their campaigns.
The footprint of the deal is Tremor's most international to date. The company originated in the US five years ago and has been in the UK and Europe for a year.
In the UK it works with publishers including The Times, The Daily Mirror, The Evening Standard and Metro.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £34000 per annum, Thames Ditton
- Account Consultant / Research Director PSD Group £75,000 + bonus , London
- Account Executive - Mobile / Digital Digital Gurus £18000 - £20000 per annum + bonus, benefits, London
- SMS (Marketing) Manager Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 per annum + package, South West London