Bauer and Tremor Media strike global video ads deal
LONDON - Bauer Media has signed a non-exclusive worldwide deal with online video advertising network Tremor Media, which will sell its inventory in the UK, US and Germany.
Tremor, which sells on reach and claims to have a 20%-25% market share, starts selling for Bauer today on sites including FHM.com.
Bauer will still sell its inventory direct to advertisers and can deal with other online video ad networks. It will adopt Tremor's proprietary Acudeo schedule and delivery management software, allowing it to manage its inventory across its portfolio of sites.
The deal was negotiated by Bauer's German headquarters and will help it monetise its inventory in the US, where the local FHM website is understood to generate around two million video streams per month.
Christian Baudis, the European head of Tremor, said he expected a lot of television advertising money to be allocated to online and that Tremor would benefit by being able to help major advertisers achieve reach for their campaigns.
The footprint of the deal is Tremor's most international to date. The company originated in the US five years ago and has been in the UK and Europe for a year.
In the UK it works with publishers including The Times, The Daily Mirror, The Evening Standard and Metro.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Assistant Marketing Manager Major Players £30000 - £32000 per annum, Slough