Improve Digital appoints Sabna Zinat as strategic partnership manager
LONDON - Online ad optimisation specialist Improve Digital has appointed Sabna Zinat, senior analyst at Blackrock Merrill Lynch, as strategic partnership manager.
Zinat will be responsible for developing innovative yield management tactics to assist UK publishers in maximising the revenues from their unsold ad inventory.
Other service roles at Improve Digital have been taken up by Kevin Le Gall and Fernando Huguett, for France and Spain respectively.
Both will be responsible for integrating online publishers with the Pubmatic technology platform used by Improve Digital for its ad networking optimisation service.
Joelle Frijters, CEO and co-founder of Improve Digital, said: "Despite an ambitious business plan from day one, we have grown even faster than we expected, particularly in view of the global recession.
"Ad network optimisation is a relatively new industry. But what is clear from our rapidly expanding client base is that online publishers are welcoming new tools that enable them to work effectively with ad networks and exchanges, at the same time as retaining control.
"Our new team members will help us continue to roll out our offering and educate the market about the benefits offered by new technology."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager - Integrated - £28-32K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Innovation Development Manager Stopgap £35750 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Social Content Producer leading London Digital Agency highly progressive social account Ramsden Road c.£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Secure Connectivity Product Manager Barclay Meade £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Berkshire