WWF offers free penguin documentary to lure potential donors
LONDON - Animal charity WWF is attempting to get people to adopt a penguin by offering them a free 24-hour rental of the Oscar-winning movie documentary 'March of the Penguins'.
In a campaign planned by its digital media agency i-level, WWF has tied up with online video service Blinkbox.com.
The film will be available exclusively online for a month from today at a special microsite, Blinkbox.com/wwf.
Oliver Newton, head of emerging platforms at i-level, said charities needed to think differently in the current climate.
Newton said: "A traditional creative approach can only get you so far, we needed to step out of the crowd and really engage and educate the users about the species that WWF work hard to protect and what better way than showing them an Oscar winning film all about them."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London