WWF offers free penguin documentary to lure potential donors
LONDON - Animal charity WWF is attempting to get people to adopt a penguin by offering them a free 24-hour rental of the Oscar-winning movie documentary 'March of the Penguins'.
In a campaign planned by its digital media agency i-level, WWF has tied up with online video service Blinkbox.com.
The film will be available exclusively online for a month from today at a special microsite, Blinkbox.com/wwf.
Oliver Newton, head of emerging platforms at i-level, said charities needed to think differently in the current climate.
Newton said: "A traditional creative approach can only get you so far, we needed to step out of the crowd and really engage and educate the users about the species that WWF work hard to protect and what better way than showing them an Oscar winning film all about them."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London
- Account Manager - Post Campaign Management - Ad Ops Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Regional HR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum + package , Leeds