JWT launches internal social network
LONDON - JWT London has introduced an internal social networking site for its 300 UK staff to share ideas, inspiration and creativity.
The bespoke platform, created by Webjam, features co-edited blogs and forums and allows different departments to have real-time conversations.
It also features a community network tool that allows each department across the agency to create sub-communities with the click of a button.
The WPP-owned ad agency is hoping the site enables its employees to work more effectively as a team, maximising campaigns.
Ben Hopkins, creative developer at JWT London, said: "We chose to partner with Webjam because it offered the most diverse and robust platform to accomplish our creative aspirations.
"It seamlessly blends functional elements while keeping community at its core. We are confident that it will make a great addition to help build our already close-knit creative community."
Webjam business development director, Lexie Mendelson, said: "We are thrilled to be working with an innovative agency such as JWT.
"Webjam are setting the internal collaboration scene of the future by providing internal social networking solutions to forward thinking businesses such as JWT London."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)