JWT launches internal social network
LONDON - JWT London has introduced an internal social networking site for its 300 UK staff to share ideas, inspiration and creativity.
The bespoke platform, created by Webjam, features co-edited blogs and forums and allows different departments to have real-time conversations.
It also features a community network tool that allows each department across the agency to create sub-communities with the click of a button.
The WPP-owned ad agency is hoping the site enables its employees to work more effectively as a team, maximising campaigns.
Ben Hopkins, creative developer at JWT London, said: "We chose to partner with Webjam because it offered the most diverse and robust platform to accomplish our creative aspirations.
"It seamlessly blends functional elements while keeping community at its core. We are confident that it will make a great addition to help build our already close-knit creative community."
Webjam business development director, Lexie Mendelson, said: "We are thrilled to be working with an innovative agency such as JWT.
"Webjam are setting the internal collaboration scene of the future by providing internal social networking solutions to forward thinking businesses such as JWT London."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London