JWT launches internal social network
LONDON - JWT London has introduced an internal social networking site for its 300 UK staff to share ideas, inspiration and creativity.
The bespoke platform, created by Webjam, features co-edited blogs and forums and allows different departments to have real-time conversations.
It also features a community network tool that allows each department across the agency to create sub-communities with the click of a button.
The WPP-owned ad agency is hoping the site enables its employees to work more effectively as a team, maximising campaigns.
Ben Hopkins, creative developer at JWT London, said: "We chose to partner with Webjam because it offered the most diverse and robust platform to accomplish our creative aspirations.
"It seamlessly blends functional elements while keeping community at its core. We are confident that it will make a great addition to help build our already close-knit creative community."
Webjam business development director, Lexie Mendelson, said: "We are thrilled to be working with an innovative agency such as JWT.
"Webjam are setting the internal collaboration scene of the future by providing internal social networking solutions to forward thinking businesses such as JWT London."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London