Enid Blyton publisher creates digital marketing role
LONDON - Hachette Children's Books, publisher of the Enid Blyton and the Kipper books, has created the new role of head of digital marketing, as it moves to use digital media more in its campaigns.
The role has been filled by Andrew Nolan, who was previously head of marketing for Hodder Children's Books, also part of the Hachette group. He reports to Susan Barry, group marketing director.
Nolan takes responsibility for driving digital initiatives and integrating digital strategy in to all of Hachette's marketing and publicity campaigns. Working with him is Louise Grieve, senior digital marketing director.
Nolan said: "Digital and web are extremely important aspects within Hachette Children's Books, especially so in marketing and publicity, and I am very excited to take on this role and focus our digital strategy."
Hachette Children's Publishing is home to four imprints: Franklin Watts; Hodder Children's Books; Orchard Books; and Wayland.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East