Enid Blyton publisher creates digital marketing role
LONDON - Hachette Children's Books, publisher of the Enid Blyton and the Kipper books, has created the new role of head of digital marketing, as it moves to use digital media more in its campaigns.
The role has been filled by Andrew Nolan, who was previously head of marketing for Hodder Children's Books, also part of the Hachette group. He reports to Susan Barry, group marketing director.
Nolan takes responsibility for driving digital initiatives and integrating digital strategy in to all of Hachette's marketing and publicity campaigns. Working with him is Louise Grieve, senior digital marketing director.
Nolan said: "Digital and web are extremely important aspects within Hachette Children's Books, especially so in marketing and publicity, and I am very excited to take on this role and focus our digital strategy."
Hachette Children's Publishing is home to four imprints: Franklin Watts; Hodder Children's Books; Orchard Books; and Wayland.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire