Omobono appoints Wood as managing director
LONDON - Digital agency Omobono has promoted head of project management Sarah Wood to managing director.
The role was previously occupied by one of the agency's founders and owners, Ben Dansie, who is now chief executive.
Dansie said: "Sarah has been a vital part of our success over the past few years."
Wood's former role has been filled by Helen Chadderton, who was formerly a project manager at the agency.
Omobono's clients include the Financial Services Authority, Central Office of Information, Legal & General, Miele and Business Link. It is based in Cambridge.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London