Omobono appoints Wood as managing director
LONDON - Digital agency Omobono has promoted head of project management Sarah Wood to managing director.
The role was previously occupied by one of the agency's founders and owners, Ben Dansie, who is now chief executive.
Dansie said: "Sarah has been a vital part of our success over the past few years."
Wood's former role has been filled by Helen Chadderton, who was formerly a project manager at the agency.
Omobono's clients include the Financial Services Authority, Central Office of Information, Legal & General, Miele and Business Link. It is based in Cambridge.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Global Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Designer become £33K, Central London
- Strategic Brand Manager - Premium Beverages Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£40K-£48K + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits, East Sussex/Gatwick