Omobono appoints Wood as managing director
LONDON - Digital agency Omobono has promoted head of project management Sarah Wood to managing director.
The role was previously occupied by one of the agency's founders and owners, Ben Dansie, who is now chief executive.
Dansie said: "Sarah has been a vital part of our success over the past few years."
Wood's former role has been filled by Helen Chadderton, who was formerly a project manager at the agency.
Omobono's clients include the Financial Services Authority, Central Office of Information, Legal & General, Miele and Business Link. It is based in Cambridge.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Director of Brands Gemini Search £60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager, Media, London/Surrey, £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: +10% bonus & benefits, London