Omobono appoints Wood as managing director
LONDON - Digital agency Omobono has promoted head of project management Sarah Wood to managing director.
The role was previously occupied by one of the agency's founders and owners, Ben Dansie, who is now chief executive.
Dansie said: "Sarah has been a vital part of our success over the past few years."
Wood's former role has been filled by Helen Chadderton, who was formerly a project manager at the agency.
Omobono's clients include the Financial Services Authority, Central Office of Information, Legal & General, Miele and Business Link. It is based in Cambridge.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London