Jedward touted to become face(s) of Burberry
LONDON - Burberry has rebuffed an approach on behalf of 'X Factor' twins Jedward, fresh from fashion shoots with Grazia and Esquire magazines, to appear in its ads.
According to a report in the diary section of The Daily Telegraph, British label Burberry had been approached to sign John and Edward Grimes for a promotional campaign.
Sinitta, the former girlfriend of 'X Factor' judge Simon Cowell, told the Telegraph: "We are trying to get them to be the face of Burberry."
A Burberry spokesperson said: "We are not using or considering using [Jedward] in our campaign or any other projects."
The news follows Jedward's appearance in Grazia last week where they featured in a fashion shoot. Additionally the twins have had photo shoots with Esquire and I-D magazines.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)