Jedward touted to become face(s) of Burberry
LONDON - Burberry has rebuffed an approach on behalf of 'X Factor' twins Jedward, fresh from fashion shoots with Grazia and Esquire magazines, to appear in its ads.
According to a report in the diary section of The Daily Telegraph, British label Burberry had been approached to sign John and Edward Grimes for a promotional campaign.
Sinitta, the former girlfriend of 'X Factor' judge Simon Cowell, told the Telegraph: "We are trying to get them to be the face of Burberry."
A Burberry spokesperson said: "We are not using or considering using [Jedward] in our campaign or any other projects."
The news follows Jedward's appearance in Grazia last week where they featured in a fashion shoot. Additionally the twins have had photo shoots with Esquire and I-D magazines.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- E-commerce Manager - B2B Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Studio Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £38000 - £40000 per annum, Gloucestershire
- Strategic Alliances Manger, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + +comm, London