Jedward touted to become face(s) of Burberry
LONDON - Burberry has rebuffed an approach on behalf of 'X Factor' twins Jedward, fresh from fashion shoots with Grazia and Esquire magazines, to appear in its ads.
According to a report in the diary section of The Daily Telegraph, British label Burberry had been approached to sign John and Edward Grimes for a promotional campaign.
Sinitta, the former girlfriend of 'X Factor' judge Simon Cowell, told the Telegraph: "We are trying to get them to be the face of Burberry."
A Burberry spokesperson said: "We are not using or considering using [Jedward] in our campaign or any other projects."
The news follows Jedward's appearance in Grazia last week where they featured in a fashion shoot. Additionally the twins have had photo shoots with Esquire and I-D magazines.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London