Jedward touted to become face(s) of Burberry
LONDON - Burberry has rebuffed an approach on behalf of 'X Factor' twins Jedward, fresh from fashion shoots with Grazia and Esquire magazines, to appear in its ads.
According to a report in the diary section of The Daily Telegraph, British label Burberry had been approached to sign John and Edward Grimes for a promotional campaign.
Sinitta, the former girlfriend of 'X Factor' judge Simon Cowell, told the Telegraph: "We are trying to get them to be the face of Burberry."
A Burberry spokesperson said: "We are not using or considering using [Jedward] in our campaign or any other projects."
The news follows Jedward's appearance in Grazia last week where they featured in a fashion shoot. Additionally the twins have had photo shoots with Esquire and I-D magazines.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London