Sunkist drink to get 'brand stretch'
LONDON - Carbonated orange drink Sunkist is to invest in new product development and has appointed Driven to develop a brand extension strategy.
The work came the agency's way from its existing client, Sunkist UK licence holder Vimto Soft Drinks. Although Sunkist is sold in 45 countries, the project is limited to the UK.
Driven has worked on repositioning the Vimto brand over the past one and a half years, with advertising dubbing it 'seriously mixed-up fruit'.
Neil Gibson, head of marketing for Vimto Soft Drinks, said: "Sunkist represents a real untapped opportunity for us in terms of brand stretch."
Nick Brookes, strategic planning partner at Driven, said: "[This] adds further weight to the agency's planning and creative credentials that stretch way beyond advertising."
Read more on Brand Republic
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, City of London