Sunkist drink to get 'brand stretch'
LONDON - Carbonated orange drink Sunkist is to invest in new product development and has appointed Driven to develop a brand extension strategy.
The work came the agency's way from its existing client, Sunkist UK licence holder Vimto Soft Drinks. Although Sunkist is sold in 45 countries, the project is limited to the UK.
Driven has worked on repositioning the Vimto brand over the past one and a half years, with advertising dubbing it 'seriously mixed-up fruit'.
Neil Gibson, head of marketing for Vimto Soft Drinks, said: "Sunkist represents a real untapped opportunity for us in terms of brand stretch."
Nick Brookes, strategic planning partner at Driven, said: "[This] adds further weight to the agency's planning and creative credentials that stretch way beyond advertising."
Read more on Brand Republic
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA