LMFM become 80s stars in 'Feed the World' web tribute
LONDON - Staff at digital agency Lean Mean Fighting Machine have bravely donned dodgy eighties wigs to sing the praises of web 2.0 in a charity Christmas single.
Led by band Pipette of Sweat, featuring creative partner Dave Bedwood as Paul Young on lead vocals, hit 80s charity Christmas single 'Feed the World' has been given a modern facelift.
Managing partner Tom Bazeley also features prominently as Boy George, with agency staff impersonating Band Aid celebs such as Phil Collins and George Michael.
The revamped lyrics tell listeners to "tweet the world" and "put your arms around a mouse this Christmas time."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London