LMFM become 80s stars in 'Feed the World' web tribute
LONDON - Staff at digital agency Lean Mean Fighting Machine have bravely donned dodgy eighties wigs to sing the praises of web 2.0 in a charity Christmas single.
Led by band Pipette of Sweat, featuring creative partner Dave Bedwood as Paul Young on lead vocals, hit 80s charity Christmas single 'Feed the World' has been given a modern facelift.
Managing partner Tom Bazeley also features prominently as Boy George, with agency staff impersonating Band Aid celebs such as Phil Collins and George Michael.
The revamped lyrics tell listeners to "tweet the world" and "put your arms around a mouse this Christmas time."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London