Fremantle hires Rosenegk as VP of brand partnerships
LONDON - FremantleMedia Enterprises has appointed Mark Rosenegk as vice president of brand partnerships in its UK licensing division.
Rosenegk will be charged with securing brand relationships in the UK to create new commercial and creative opportunities within the FME portfolio, which includes programmes such as 'The Apprentice' and 'Hole in the Wall'.
He will be working directly with brands, advertising and marketing agencies to design and deliver packages for both on and off air campaigns, as well as seeking new digital partners for the recently-launched talkbackTHAMES digital division.
Rosenegk will be based in London under the management of Mel Alcock, chief executive EMEA, and will report to Dominic Burns, senior vice president of licensing, UK.
Alcock said: "Getting Mark on board is an important step for FME. We have a number of successful relationships with both brands and agencies in the UK and Mark's appointment will see that this important aspect of our business is strengthened even further.
"Our programmes attract such high volumes of viewers who not only watch our shows, but are also engaging with them on multiple platforms and through branded products."
Prior to this role, Rosenegk was commercial director at Kameleon, the brand partnership division of All3Media, and earlier, head of sponsorship and interactive sales at ITV.
Rosenegk said: "This is a very exciting time to be joining FremantleMedia Enterprises. Their portfolio of assets are second to none and their programmes are some of the highest rated and most talked about in the UK.
"There are so many opportunities for brands to be a part of that success, both through traditional licensing opportunities and on digital platforms."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London