Stella sponsors online French film festival
LONDON - Stella Artois is sponsoring a free week-long French film festival online in partnership with cult film website The Auteurs.
The Recyclage de Luxe Online Film Festival will feature a different classic film from the 1960s each day from December 15. Titles include 'The 400 Blows', 'Jules and Jim', 'Vivre Sa Vie', 'Lola', 'Masculin feminin', 'La Jetee' and 'Hiroshima Mon Amour'.
It will be the first time these films have been shown online.
Available through YouTube, the 'Recyclage de Luxe' channel has had more 180,000 views for one of the segments of the show, which features a performance by Florence and the Machine, though most segments have had around 30,000.
The show, fronted by Alain de Monde, consists of a sequence of eight episodes and is in keeping with the retro style that Stella introduced via billboards and TV earlier this year. De Monde and his exclusive guests show that being green and stylish need not be incompatible.
To promote the Recyclage film festival, Stella has installed banks of authentic 1960s TVs in shop fronts in Shoreditch, London, and the Northern Quarter, Manchester. The screens will play episodes from 'Le Recyclage de Luxe' show as well as clips from the films featured in the 'Recyclage de Luxe Online Film Festival'.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1