Stella sponsors online French film festival
LONDON - Stella Artois is sponsoring a free week-long French film festival online in partnership with cult film website The Auteurs.
The Recyclage de Luxe Online Film Festival will feature a different classic film from the 1960s each day from December 15. Titles include 'The 400 Blows', 'Jules and Jim', 'Vivre Sa Vie', 'Lola', 'Masculin feminin', 'La Jetee' and 'Hiroshima Mon Amour'.
It will be the first time these films have been shown online.
Available through YouTube, the 'Recyclage de Luxe' channel has had more 180,000 views for one of the segments of the show, which features a performance by Florence and the Machine, though most segments have had around 30,000.
The show, fronted by Alain de Monde, consists of a sequence of eight episodes and is in keeping with the retro style that Stella introduced via billboards and TV earlier this year. De Monde and his exclusive guests show that being green and stylish need not be incompatible.
To promote the Recyclage film festival, Stella has installed banks of authentic 1960s TVs in shop fronts in Shoreditch, London, and the Northern Quarter, Manchester. The screens will play episodes from 'Le Recyclage de Luxe' show as well as clips from the films featured in the 'Recyclage de Luxe Online Film Festival'.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London