Final Celebrity Big Brother broadcast date announced
LONDON - The opening night of the seventh and final series of 'Celebrity Big Brother', sponsored by bed retailer Dreams, will air on Sunday 3 January.
Channel 4 is billing the show as 'Celebrity Big Brother — Hell Lies In Others' and has created a fiery eye logo to match.
The identity of the housemates will be announced on the day they enter the house.
Dreams sponsored this year's 'Celebrity Big Brother', which ran in the summer, mostly on E4.
That series failed to capture the wider public imagination and Channel 4 subsequently announced that next year's series of 'Celebrity Big Brother' and 'Big Brother' would be the last to air on the network.
Shirley Jones, executive producer, said: "This is no holiday camp for pampered personalities. 'Celebrity Big Brother' won't be leaving the limelight quietly."
'Big Brother' is produced by Endemol and first aired in the Netherlands. The format has been exported worldwide.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Digital Account Director - luxury (approx. 3 months) Stopgap £210 - £230 per day, London
- Marketing Manager Salt £30000 - £34000 per annum, London