Final Celebrity Big Brother broadcast date announced
LONDON - The opening night of the seventh and final series of 'Celebrity Big Brother', sponsored by bed retailer Dreams, will air on Sunday 3 January.
Channel 4 is billing the show as 'Celebrity Big Brother — Hell Lies In Others' and has created a fiery eye logo to match.
The identity of the housemates will be announced on the day they enter the house.
Dreams sponsored this year's 'Celebrity Big Brother', which ran in the summer, mostly on E4.
That series failed to capture the wider public imagination and Channel 4 subsequently announced that next year's series of 'Celebrity Big Brother' and 'Big Brother' would be the last to air on the network.
Shirley Jones, executive producer, said: "This is no holiday camp for pampered personalities. 'Celebrity Big Brother' won't be leaving the limelight quietly."
'Big Brother' is produced by Endemol and first aired in the Netherlands. The format has been exported worldwide.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Direct Marketing Officer Harris Hill Ltd £28k - 32k per year, London
- Senior Copywriter Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £36000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Web Analyst / Optimisation Manager EMR £52000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Producer / Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: +package, Manchester