Mindshare wins £50m Randstad recruitment account
LONDON - WPP's Mindshare has won the £50m global media planning and buying account for Randstad, the world's second-largest recruitment group.
Mindshare's Amsterdam office will handle international account management for the Netherlands-headquartered client.
Media activity kicking off next year will focus on Randstad's home country in addition to France, Belgium, Poland, Switzerland, Germany and Australia.
Randstad boosted its market position by acquiring rival Vedior in 2008, giving it a presence in 46 countries and a top three position in all the countries above, except Australia, in addition to the UK, Argentina, Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, Greece, Cyprus, India, Mexico, Portugal and Spain.
The media review was conducted by marketing consultancy 3MO.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London