Mindshare wins £50m Randstad recruitment account
LONDON - WPP's Mindshare has won the £50m global media planning and buying account for Randstad, the world's second-largest recruitment group.
Mindshare's Amsterdam office will handle international account management for the Netherlands-headquartered client.
Media activity kicking off next year will focus on Randstad's home country in addition to France, Belgium, Poland, Switzerland, Germany and Australia.
Randstad boosted its market position by acquiring rival Vedior in 2008, giving it a presence in 46 countries and a top three position in all the countries above, except Australia, in addition to the UK, Argentina, Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, Greece, Cyprus, India, Mexico, Portugal and Spain.
The media review was conducted by marketing consultancy 3MO.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks 30 - 34K DOE plus performance related bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Win Technologies £40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Corporate Reporting Consultant Radley Yeldar Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Communications Officer AF Selection £21,500, Warwickshire / West Midlands / Warwick, Warwickshire
- Branding Consultant - Branding Consultancy - London Spectrum £75,000 - £100,000, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)