DearSteveJobs.com campaigns for iPhone app approval
LONDON - Swedish television broadcaster SVT has created a digital campaign to persuade Apple boss Steve Jobs to approve its iPhone app.
The campaign, titled 'Dear Steve Jobs', attempts to gain a quick approval for its app SVT Play, a playback service for the channel.
Ad agency Forsman Bodenfors created a website at DearSteveJobs.com, which calls on the Apple boss to "say 'ja'". It also carries a demo of the app service as well as integration with Twitter and Facebook to allow people to amplify its campaign.
Additionally SVT has added an experiential element to the campaign by placing brand ambassadors, clothed in traditional Swedish dress or "disguised" as iPhones, outside Apple's headquarters.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- SEO Manager - FMCG Account - Stand-Out Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester