DearSteveJobs.com campaigns for iPhone app approval
LONDON - Swedish television broadcaster SVT has created a digital campaign to persuade Apple boss Steve Jobs to approve its iPhone app.
The campaign, titled 'Dear Steve Jobs', attempts to gain a quick approval for its app SVT Play, a playback service for the channel.
Ad agency Forsman Bodenfors created a website at DearSteveJobs.com, which calls on the Apple boss to "say 'ja'". It also carries a demo of the app service as well as integration with Twitter and Facebook to allow people to amplify its campaign.
Additionally SVT has added an experiential element to the campaign by placing brand ambassadors, clothed in traditional Swedish dress or "disguised" as iPhones, outside Apple's headquarters.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London