DearSteveJobs.com campaigns for iPhone app approval
LONDON - Swedish television broadcaster SVT has created a digital campaign to persuade Apple boss Steve Jobs to approve its iPhone app.
The campaign, titled 'Dear Steve Jobs', attempts to gain a quick approval for its app SVT Play, a playback service for the channel.
Ad agency Forsman Bodenfors created a website at DearSteveJobs.com, which calls on the Apple boss to "say 'ja'". It also carries a demo of the app service as well as integration with Twitter and Facebook to allow people to amplify its campaign.
Additionally SVT has added an experiential element to the campaign by placing brand ambassadors, clothed in traditional Swedish dress or "disguised" as iPhones, outside Apple's headquarters.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham