DearSteveJobs.com campaigns for iPhone app approval
LONDON - Swedish television broadcaster SVT has created a digital campaign to persuade Apple boss Steve Jobs to approve its iPhone app.
The campaign, titled 'Dear Steve Jobs', attempts to gain a quick approval for its app SVT Play, a playback service for the channel.
Ad agency Forsman Bodenfors created a website at DearSteveJobs.com, which calls on the Apple boss to "say 'ja'". It also carries a demo of the app service as well as integration with Twitter and Facebook to allow people to amplify its campaign.
Additionally SVT has added an experiential element to the campaign by placing brand ambassadors, clothed in traditional Swedish dress or "disguised" as iPhones, outside Apple's headquarters.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £28000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, East London
- Email Marketing Assistant Stopgap £20000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Partnerships Maternity Cover 9-12 Months Fixed-Term Sport England £45,650, Bloomsbury, London
- Digital Manager (contract) Direct Recruitment £45-50k, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East