Facebook offers brand consultants for Fan Pages and apps
LONDON - Facebook is to help brands get the best out of its Facebook Fan Pages and applications with the launch of a directory of consultants, as it is reported the company will hit $1bn in revenues in 2010.
The directory of consultants, called the 'Preferred Developer Consultant Program', is initially quite small with only 14 listed who have a proven track record of developing for the social networking site.
According to Facebook the directory of consultants is designed to help brands, celebrities or other organisations who are looking for the best resources to start building an application on Facebook.com, optimise a Facebook Connect integration or build a Facebook Fan Page.
The initial consultants include online retail specialist Fluid, which has worked with North Face and Calvin Klein Fragrance, Buddy Media, whose clients include American Express and Starwood Hotels, and Involver, which has racked up projects with the likes of Puma, Time Warner and Southwest Airlines.
The only London based developer to make the list is iPlatform, which has developed Facebook campaigns for ITV, Gumtree and Ministry of Sound.
Consultants not included can apply to become part of the Preferred Developer Program, but they will need to demonstrate they have built engaging Facebook apps or pages.
News of the directory of consultants comes as it is reported Facebook will hit $1bn in revenues next year, as it races ahead of its 2009 revenues of around $550m.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London