Who Wants To Be A Millionaire iPhone app launched
LONDON - Sony Pictures Television's 2waytraffic has launched a 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?' iPhone app costing £2.99 - sadly even if you make it to the million pound reward it's only virtual.
The app features over 1,000 questions to test users' knowledge and speed. Players can call on the classic lifelines from the TV gameshow — Ask The Audience, 50:50 and Phone-A-Friend.
Additionally, the app lets gamers pit themselves against the clock by selecting either a fast or slow-timed game as a further challenge.
Costing £2.99, the app can be bought by iPhone and iPod touch users from Apple's App Store.
Ed Louwerse, managing director, 2waytraffic International, Sony Pictures Television, said: "Our strategy is to constantly refresh and reinvigorate the Millionaire brand both on air and through various brand extensions.
"This new quick-fire game for iPhone and iPod touch provides an authentic 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?' experience utilising the TV show's music and graphics while also offering some new variations on the classic game."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Mid/ Senior Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £65,000 - £80,000, London
- Client Services Executive - Leading Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £18000 - £20000 per annum, London