Who Wants To Be A Millionaire iPhone app launched
LONDON - Sony Pictures Television's 2waytraffic has launched a 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?' iPhone app costing £2.99 - sadly even if you make it to the million pound reward it's only virtual.
The app features over 1,000 questions to test users' knowledge and speed. Players can call on the classic lifelines from the TV gameshow — Ask The Audience, 50:50 and Phone-A-Friend.
Additionally, the app lets gamers pit themselves against the clock by selecting either a fast or slow-timed game as a further challenge.
Costing £2.99, the app can be bought by iPhone and iPod touch users from Apple's App Store.
Ed Louwerse, managing director, 2waytraffic International, Sony Pictures Television, said: "Our strategy is to constantly refresh and reinvigorate the Millionaire brand both on air and through various brand extensions.
"This new quick-fire game for iPhone and iPod touch provides an authentic 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?' experience utilising the TV show's music and graphics while also offering some new variations on the classic game."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London