TMW staff saddle up in Christmas tribute to Mick Costella
LONDON - Staff at direct and digital agency Tullo Marshall Warren have started cycling in their front window to raise money for a Tanzanian village in tribute to their director of strategy Mick Costella, who died last December.
The agency has set up a Christmas lights display, which is powered by a bike, in the front window of its 81 King's Road offices in Chelsea.
Richard Marshall, founding partner and chief marketing officer, cycled the first 15-minute stint on the bike at 9am this morning.
Staff will cycle until Christmas Eve to raise money for a Tanzanian village close to the heart of Costella, who died of cancer aged 38, and his wife Kate.
The money raised will go towards the provision of street lighting in Fundu Village.
TMW is taking donations on its website, where people can watch a live stream from a webcam trained on the cycle.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1