TMW staff saddle up in Christmas tribute to Mick Costella
LONDON - Staff at direct and digital agency Tullo Marshall Warren have started cycling in their front window to raise money for a Tanzanian village in tribute to their director of strategy Mick Costella, who died last December.
The agency has set up a Christmas lights display, which is powered by a bike, in the front window of its 81 King's Road offices in Chelsea.
Richard Marshall, founding partner and chief marketing officer, cycled the first 15-minute stint on the bike at 9am this morning.
Staff will cycle until Christmas Eve to raise money for a Tanzanian village close to the heart of Costella, who died of cancer aged 38, and his wife Kate.
The money raised will go towards the provision of street lighting in Fundu Village.
TMW is taking donations on its website, where people can watch a live stream from a webcam trained on the cycle.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Creative Technologist Sky negotiable, West London
- Affiliate Executive - Retail Client - Leading Global Media Agen Ultimate Asset £18000 - £20000 per annum, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London