Shock Absorber showcases sports-specific bras
LONDON - Sports bra brand Shock Absorber has launched a microsite created by Iris Manchester to promote its new range of sports-specific bras.
The site explains the science behind the range, which consists of bras for running, ball sports and racket sports.
The campaign supporting the range includes press and online ads in both sports and women's health and lifestyle publications.
Iris has worked with Shock Absorber since 2007 and created a microsite for its swimwear range in March last year.
Pete Armstrong, creative director at Iris Manchester, said: "It's great to be partnering Shock Absorber on another category-defining product launch, which sees us continue to build their credentials as a leading sports performance brand."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London