Shock Absorber showcases sports-specific bras
LONDON - Sports bra brand Shock Absorber has launched a microsite created by Iris Manchester to promote its new range of sports-specific bras.
The site explains the science behind the range, which consists of bras for running, ball sports and racket sports.
The campaign supporting the range includes press and online ads in both sports and women's health and lifestyle publications.
Iris has worked with Shock Absorber since 2007 and created a microsite for its swimwear range in March last year.
Pete Armstrong, creative director at Iris Manchester, said: "It's great to be partnering Shock Absorber on another category-defining product launch, which sees us continue to build their credentials as a leading sports performance brand."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- CRM Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits , St. Albans
- eCommerce Merchandising and Brand Manager ADLIB £35000 - £40000 per annum, Wiltshire
- Associate Research Manager- Customised Research Lipton Fleming £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Data & Reporting Manager- Media Agency Lipton Fleming £35000.00 per annum, London