Pizza Hut marketing director Nicholls-Magielsen opts for KFC
LONDON - Pizza Hut's marketing director of its UK restaurant arm, Claudia Nicholls-Magielsen, is leaving to take on a senior marketing role at sister company Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC).
Pizza Hut: marketing director opts for KFC
Nicholls-Magielsen has been appointed to the new role of director of new concepts at KFC.
She will be responsible for marketing new product developments across its breakfast and beverage range.
Nicholls-Magielsen, who is leaving Pizza Hut at the end of the month, will report to KFC vice president of marketing, Jennelle Tilling.
She has been marketing director, restaurants, at Pizza Hut UK since July 2007, a role in which she oversaw the launch of a new pasta menu and Tuscani pizzas.
Prior to her time at Pizza Hut, she worked at Proctor & Gamble for eight years. The two food chains are owned by US restaurant giant Yum!.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London