Pizza Hut marketing director Nicholls-Magielsen opts for KFC
LONDON - Pizza Hut's marketing director of its UK restaurant arm, Claudia Nicholls-Magielsen, is leaving to take on a senior marketing role at sister company Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC).
Pizza Hut: marketing director opts for KFC
Nicholls-Magielsen has been appointed to the new role of director of new concepts at KFC.
She will be responsible for marketing new product developments across its breakfast and beverage range.
Nicholls-Magielsen, who is leaving Pizza Hut at the end of the month, will report to KFC vice president of marketing, Jennelle Tilling.
She has been marketing director, restaurants, at Pizza Hut UK since July 2007, a role in which she oversaw the launch of a new pasta menu and Tuscani pizzas.
Prior to her time at Pizza Hut, she worked at Proctor & Gamble for eight years. The two food chains are owned by US restaurant giant Yum!.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)