Twenty Twenty Media Vision scoops Circle Healthcare
LONDON - Twenty Twenty Media Vision, the agency founded last year by former WFCA media director Bill Jones, has won the media planning and buying task for medical provider Circle Healthcare.
Circle Healthcare's first hospital opening in Bath
The media start-up won the account following a pitch against undisclosed agencies. It will now support the launch of the opening of each new Circle hospital, with a significant media spend going on local press, radio, door-to-door and outdoor. It will be the first agency to hold the media account for the company.
Circle Healthcare is one of the largest partnerships of healthcare professionals and is launching a new generation of compact hospitals, the first of which, designed by Foster + Partners, will open in Bath in February 2010.
Separately, the agency is launching a new press campaign to promote Featherdown Farms luxury camping holidays. The campaign will launch this weekend in the Times Magazine’s travel special. Designed to generate brochure requests, the campaign then runs throughout February and March in titles such as Country Living, She, Your M&S, Junior and Psychologies.
In December 2009, the agency secured the media accounts for Jackpot City and Purple Hoot, bring the agency's billings to more than £8m. It secured its first clients Zavvi.com, thehut.com, Raymond Weil and TW Steel in September last year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham