Twenty Twenty Media Vision scoops Circle Healthcare
LONDON - Twenty Twenty Media Vision, the agency founded last year by former WFCA media director Bill Jones, has won the media planning and buying task for medical provider Circle Healthcare.
Circle Healthcare's first hospital opening in Bath
The media start-up won the account following a pitch against undisclosed agencies. It will now support the launch of the opening of each new Circle hospital, with a significant media spend going on local press, radio, door-to-door and outdoor. It will be the first agency to hold the media account for the company.
Circle Healthcare is one of the largest partnerships of healthcare professionals and is launching a new generation of compact hospitals, the first of which, designed by Foster + Partners, will open in Bath in February 2010.
Separately, the agency is launching a new press campaign to promote Featherdown Farms luxury camping holidays. The campaign will launch this weekend in the Times Magazine’s travel special. Designed to generate brochure requests, the campaign then runs throughout February and March in titles such as Country Living, She, Your M&S, Junior and Psychologies.
In December 2009, the agency secured the media accounts for Jackpot City and Purple Hoot, bring the agency's billings to more than £8m. It secured its first clients Zavvi.com, thehut.com, Raymond Weil and TW Steel in September last year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London