Wallpaper City Guide publisher launches iPhone apps
LONDON - Phaidon, the book publisher, has launched iPhone applications for its Wallpaper City Guide series as it looks to boost revenues and extend its brand.
Wallpaper: launches city guide iPhone app
Phaidon has launched iPhone apps covering Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, Milan, Rome and Tokyo.
The apps, simultaneously launched in the UK and US, are priced at £2.39 in the UK.
In an effort to lure in customers, Phaidon is offering the Berlin city guide to download for free.
Phaidon believes that its simplicity of use will drive take-up of the range, saying that with one touch "travellers will be able to tap through to landmarks and hotels".
The Wallpaper City Guides are a joint venture between Wallpaper magazine's publisher IPC, which contributes editorial resources, and Phaidon.
The series was launched in 2006 and now covers more than 80 cities across the world.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London